Our Rae Morris Editorial Five Day Intensive workshop offers you the direction and advice needed to make it in the competitive world of editorial makeup.
Rae will cover everything from obtaining an agent, prepping for a photoshoot, on set etiquette to creating an editorial look.
The five-day intensive workshop covers an extensive range of topics for you to come out with a well-rounded knowledge of the industry and refined techniques necessary to excel in the editorial industry.
Each day will begin with theory followed by live demonstrations by Rae and participant practical sessions, where you will apply the skills learnt throughout the intensive workshop.
At the end of the five-days participants (with the guidance of Rae) will have the opportunity to create an editorial look and have this professionally photographed for their portfolio.
The following topics will be covered during the Editorial Five-Day Intensive Workshop:
- How to make it in industry
- Staying on trend
- Publishing your work (building your portfolio)
- Obtaining an agent
- How to find inspiration
- Editorial makeup artist kit
- Referencing and getting ready for a shoot
- On set etiquette
- Social Media – Pros & Cons
- Skin prep and how to create texture
- Difference in primers
- Creating different textures
- Base prep
- Full contour and highlight
- Bronzing and blush
- Body Makeup
- Lashes for different eye shapes
- Removal of lashes
- Eye Phi Formula
- Eye liner
- Eye contour
- Eyes – working with strong colour
- Face taping
- Stick on nails
- Brow blocking
- Working with glitter
Participants will receive a goodie bag with a selection of professional quality products.